Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open for all students on April 27, 2023.
To enroll in the Rowan County School District, you must complete the steps listed below.
For New Students:
Step 1: Complete Online Registration by clicking THIS LINK.
Step 2: Please fill out this form if you would like to go to a school outside of your district, or are living outside of Rowan County.
Step 3: If you were previously enrolled in a private school, or out of the state of Kentucky, gather the required documents as listed and turn in to Renee Smith at Rowan County Board of Education:
- Copy of birth certificate or proof of birth
- Current physical (completed within one year of the start of the school year)
- Immunization Certificate
- Copy of Social security card (optional, but required to receive KEES Scholarship money)
Step 4: Contact the appropriate school for your next steps. If you are unsure of which school your child will attend, contact the Board of Education at 606-784-8928 for assistance.
- Clearfield Elementary: 606-784-5792
- McBrayer Elementary: 606-784-1204
- Rodburn Elementary: 606-784-3000
- Tilden Hogge Elementary: 606-784-4604
- Rowan County Middle School: 606-784-8911
- Rowan County Senior High School: 606-784-8956
Step 1: Complete registration by logging into parent portal using the link below. You may also complete the registration through the Campus Parent app on your phone (Download on Apple App Store or Google Play Store). If you need assistance with your username/password, please contact your child's school.
- Log in to Campus Parent Portal
- Click More in the menu
- Click Online Registration and follow the prompts.
Step 2: Please fill out this form if you would like to attend a school outside of your district, or are living outside of Rowan County. This must be done every year if your child is out of their attendance zone.
If you need further assistance please email email@example.com