Core Content Standard:
ML-LS1-2 Develop and use a model to describe the function of a cell as a whole and ways parts of cells contribute to the function.
This is for a grade. Students will take an oral summative assessment on the cell structures and functions using their model.
Due date: 1st & 2nd Period October 1st, 3rd & 6th Period October 2nd.
- Choose either a plant or animal cell
- Use correct organelles that are found in your chosen cell.
- No glitter.
- Each organelle must me distinct from each other. Try to use supplies that fit the function of the organelles.
- Suggested items to be used for the body of the cell: Styrofoam, baked cake, flat box with short side walls (ex, box that cans of pop or canned food comes in), NO glass items. If you have a question about an idea, ask me.
- Each organelle must be labeled with its name.
- No Jell-O molds.
- Nothing too large to bring on the bus.
- Be neat and clean
- Be creative and have fun