Our bodies are made up of several body systems. We are learning about how each of these systems are dependent upon other systems to function.
Our body is made up of several systems in order for us to live and for our bodies to function properly; we have to care for them and pay attention to our overall health.
A. Describe one body systems--include the organs of the system and explain what those parts do for the
B. List two things you can do to properly care for this system in order to keep it healthy.
After studying each system, your child should be able to answer the following questions:
1. Describe your body system.
2. Compare and contrast your body system with another body system.
3. Explain what would happen if your body system stopped working.
4. Name one disease that affects your body system. What are the symptoms and how does it affect your body
5. Describe how your body system works with the other systems in the body.
6. List all the organs in your body system and describe their function.